Have you ambitions to work in renewable energy; to help drive change; passionate about our environment and sustainable living?
Would you like to work with like minded people where you ideas, energy and contribution will be valued?
Renewables opportunities at genSERV
We are interested to hear from the following:
- PV and Solar Thermal design engineers (typically graduates)
- Time served electricians and plumbers
- Heating and home controls technicians
- Sales engineers
- Energy assessors, DEA, NDEA, OCDEA any other EA out there
- Architectural Engineers
This is not exhaustive, if you feel you have something to offer – please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Many people have inspired ideas. Too often the establishment simply cannot understand them. We seek to offer an supportive environment for your ambitions to develop roots and grow. In addition
- Self employment opportunities
- Flexi hours
- Family friendly arrangements available
- Give people an opportunity to create their own career
- Provide a stimulating and exciting atmosphere
- Allow you to grow
- And in contributing to our success, enable you to share in this success
Own business ambitions?
Ecohub could provide the best business incubator environment. On offer
- Desk/Office space at Ecohub
- Environment of like minded people providing mutual support
- Access to genSERV’s market intelligence platform
- Bookkeeping services
- Business mentoring support
- Access to a wide range of suppliers
- Access to customers
To explore this further contact email@example.com and/or check out GEI Link
Our main condition is your business be complimentary to Ecohub’s aspirations
What we will do
- Invite you to submit your CV – with an idea of your aspirations are, what interests you, and what you hope to achieve.
- Explore your your interests outside your work.
- Read CVs, looking beyond what is written to get some idea of you as a person
- See what opportunities we have now or opportunities we could create for you
- We will try and respond to every one
What we will not do
- Look for reasons to exclude your CV small errors are insignificant
- Use psychometric testing
- Ask for tailored CV’s
- Be discriminatory in any way